The PITMA Association holds an annual conference around early spring. The purpose of the conference is to bring ideas and information from across the state to share with the variety of Counties within California.
- Anyone attending the conference will need to pay a conference fee (listed in PayPal).
- To see detailed information about the conference, click on the Conference year in the drop-down menu of the CONFERENCE tab.
- All attendees must be associated with a County Probation Department
- Sponsorships to conferences can be applied for to pay conference costs for any small county that plans to present (contact any Board member)
- Reservations are arranged by the individual at a reserved government rate and guests are welcome to stay with you.
- Members can bring co-workers from their county. Each person must pay an individual conference fee.
- Regional Conferences are also held throughout the year. These conferences do not require a fee to attend. See the Meetings tab for details on those conferences.